MMC scores another big win. This time it’s the Higher Academy for Strategic and Security Studies mega campus. Spanning an area of almost 9700 square meters and comprised of 15 spectacular buildings and many auxiliary facilities and amenities, it took MMC only 45 months to deliver the finished project. it’s a testimony of MMC design, engineering, and management unique capabilities. while the project is breathtaking, its details induce plenty of adrenaline. It took MMC 4 months to finish the design, a pool of 700 contractor’s engineers, 30 consultant’s engineers, in addition, the project provided 87 engineers from various engineering fields the opportunity to receive hands-on training.
Here are a few statistical facts about this amazing project:
- The buildings occupy 36654 square meter (sm).
- The project landscape is 19131 sm.
- The hard space is 14645 sm.
- The built roads span 10175 sm.
- An eye-catching fountain erected on and area of 543 sm.
- The space court amount to 5020t sm.
- Future extensions are allotted 8985 sm
- The parking area is 7677 sm
The construction project reached its successful conclusion on 1/12/2016 when the president of Sudan cut the ribbon and officially commenced the start of the Academy and presented yet another high-profile engineering masterpiece that’s becoming the stamp and signature of MMC.
MMC, unique construction management that builds the future today!